Join in the 2019 Cycle Celebration on Sunday, July 28, and spend the day exploring the scenic beauty in and around Spokane Valley on your choice of a 10-mile, 25-mile or 50-mile bike ride. To register, visit www.cyclecelebration.com.
All rides start at the North Centennial Trail Head across from Mirabeau Point Park at 13500 E. Mirabeau Parkway, Spokane Valley, Washington. The event is geared to both families and serious cyclists.
GENERAL START TIMES
• 8:00 a.m. 50-Mile Hills Around the Valley
• 9:00 a.m. 25-MileAdventure Ride
• 9:30 a.m. 10-Mile Family Friendly Ride
• Participants must wear an approved helmet.
• Participants must sign a waiver.
• Participants 17 and under must be accompanied by a participating adult.
The Centennial Trail is a multi-use trail where you can encounter inline skaters, cyclists, walkers, joggers, pets, scooters, and other activities – even wildlife – approaching both from the front and from the rear. Cyclists are encouraged to travel the speed limit of 15 mph and be aware of their surroundings, other people ahead on the trail, obstacles on the trail, and approaching from behind, wildlife, etc.
For more information or to register, visit www.cyclecelebration.com.