Spokane Valley Demographics
The Spokane Regional Site Selector provides thorough details on the city, including labor force, demographics, consumer spending, wages and housing information. The Site Selector also provides graphic representation of all the data. Additionally, the site provides access to information about available commercial properties and undeveloped land for sale.
In addition, the Eastern Washington University Institute for Public Policy and Economic Analysis provides an overall socio-economic overview of the county and various cities with its Spokane Community Indicators website.
For additional demographics on Spokane Valley and Washington state, visit:
- United States Census Bureau (USCB)
- Washington State Office of Financial Management
- This department provides the city’s official population estimate and housing data. This information, updated each year on April 1, is cited in statutes that use population as criteria for fund allocations, eligibility or program operations.
- The Washington State Employment Security Department
- This department is responsible for data and analysis of the state’s employment condition, economy, job market and workforce. Its site is home to reports on monthly employment, occupation information, industry trends and more.