Spokane Valley Shopping
SPOKANE VALLEY MALL & ADJACENT STORES
The Spokane Valley Mall is anchored by five department stores: Macys, JC Penney, Sears, Nordstrom Rack and TJ Maxx. It also houses more than 115 specialized retail stores, a Regal Cinema with 12 screens, food court and seasonal pop-up outlets.
- A sampling of interior mall stores: Macy’s, JC Penneys, Sears, H&M, Forever 21, American Eagle, Hollister, Aeropostale, Buckle, Bath & Body Works, Pier 1 Imports, Christopher & Banks, and Homespun.
- Adjacent to the mall or nearby: Nordstrom Rack, TJ Maxx, Old Navy, Barnes & Noble, Best Buy, Dick’s Sporting Goods, HomeGoods, Hobby Lobby. In addition, Duluth Trading Co. store (the first store of this brand in the state) opened in May and is located a mile east of the Mall on Indiana Ave.
- Near the mall on the south side of I-90 off of Sullivan Road: Kohl’s, Eddie Bauer Outlet, Ross Dress for Less, Michaels, Walmart and Lowe’s.
Be sure to take time to enjoy one of the many wonderful dining options in or near the mall, including Buffalo Wild Wings, IHOP, Red Robin, Outback, MAX at Mirabeau, and others.
VINTAGE MARKETS, ANTIQUES AND BOUTIQUES ON SPRAGUE AVENUE
Historic Sprague Avenue between Barker Road and University Street, just a few blocks from Interstate 90, is home to several vintage and antique markets, resale shops, specialty stores and charming boutiques that provide opportunities to locate the perfect gift and/or unique item.
- GreenAcres Vendor Mall hosts numerous booths set up by local vendors and artisans that feature a variety of consignment antiques, collectibles and local arts and crafts.
- Pine Street Market & Boutique offers an amazing stock of antiques, collectibles, handmade crafts, art and décor items.
- Simply Northwest carries a wide selection of Pacific Northwest arts and craft, artisan foods, gift baskets, unique signs and other specialty items.
- The Bohemian offers eclectic rustic and re-purposed home decor and furniture items, as well as hand-crafted creations.
- White Elephant Surplus Store, a Spokane area staple since 1946, is a must-visit and offers great deals on sporting goods and toys.
KEEPIN’ IT IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD
Spokane Valley has several neighborhood specialty stores that provide one-of-a-kind products and fun shopping experiences.
- The Spice and Vine Mercantile specializes in fresh spices, blends, olive oils, Loose-Leaf Tea and traditional balsamic vinegar from around the world.
- Locally-owned boutiques and resale stores such as Jema Lane Boutique, Sweet Repeat Boutique, Plato’s Closet and Once Upon a Child provide high quality, one-of-a-kind items and a more personal shopping experience.
- If artisan foods are on your list, stop by Halletts Market & Cafe, Bruttles Candy Shoppe, or Big Bear Chocolates for something sweet or salty to share with friends and family. Enjoy selections of local wine and micro brews at Latah Creek Wine Cellars and Bottles.
- The Quilting Bee on Broadway is a quilter’s and sewer’s dream. The store offers more than 6,500 bolts of fabric from name brands, patterns and designs, as well as sewing tables, machine sales and service.
- Spokane Valley is a fly fisher’s paradise. Plan to spend time at the Silver Bow Fly Shop, which caters to local anglers and offers carefully-selected brands of fishing gear, fishing lessons and guided tours.
- The city hosts several bicycle shops that provide unique gifts for both road and mountain biking enthusiasts. Visit the Bike Hub, Wheel Sport Valley and Mojo Cyclery for bike supplies, services and expertise.
See VisitSpokaneValley.com for more shopping opportunities.